Friday, July 13, 2012

This summer I decided to take as many classes as I could to learn alternate ways to teach utilizing technology. Many of the school districts in my area are part of an excellent consortium called The Eighth Floor. http://eighthfloor.org/ I have taken courses on how to use mobile devices, grant writing, Google  Docs and Differentiated Instruction so far. I have additional grant writing , smart board  and common core classes yet to take.

It's difficult for most educators from my era to grasp and effectively use technology. Here is a blog I read that truly hits the nail on the head about technology in education called "The Seven Golden Rules of Using Technology in Schools"

This is my first blog, so I'm deciding on how I want to utilize this, specifically how often to post.

Happy Reading!
Ed

1 comment: